If you are looking to prevent bed bugs infestation in your home, you must know what attracts bed bugs, how they reach your home and most effective solution to get rid of them.
So, here you will learn essential information about these blood-sucking pests that will help you to make your home bed bug free.
What Bed Bugs Are Attracted To?
- Fabrics: These tiny pests are fond of fabrics. Thus, they attract to your suitcase or luggage and reach your home.
- Red, Brown Dark Color: The colors that are closest to blood are liked by the bed bugs. This is because the dark color seems them human blood.
- Warm Temperature: Humans give out heat, carbon dioxide and warmth. This is why they attract to humans.
- Hiding Places: The tiniest cracks, holes and gaps in your home can be a prominent choice of an apple size bed bug to hide easily.
How To Prevent Bed Bugs Infestation
To keep the bed bugs away from your home you must:
- Vacuum each corner of your home at least twice a week.
- Detect the second-hand furniture before buying
- Wash your clothes with hot water
- Inspect your luggage or suitcase when you return your home.
Severe Bed Bugs Problem
A serious bed bug problem can cause extensive worries because these pests feed on human blood. In this case, you can reach us at Bed Bugs Company in Ontario. We specialize in early detection and removal of these pesky pests. Call us to get a quote.
Comments are closed.