Bed bugs are the tiny pesky pests that can be found anywhere in your home. They can live in the cracks of walls and floor, in furniture, carpets, curtains, etc. because they can drive quickly from one to another place they can even be found on your furry friends’ skin.
They are not only available in your resident, but can easily be found at the commercial and public places.
Common Places The Bed bugs Live
- Hotel / Motels
- Nursing Homes
- Schools & Day Care Centers
- Office Buildings
- College Dorms
- Public Transportation
- And more……
Why Are Bed bugs Commonly Found In Bed?
These pests are called bed bugs, does not mean they live only in beds. Because your bed allow them to suck your blood while you are sleeping, they are found in the mattress and upholstery furniture.
You can notice, mostly the bed bugs bite human in the night, and they leave a zigzag series mark on your uncovered body parts.
How Bed bugs Reach My Home?
- Through second-hand material like a mattress or furniture that you brought without proper checking.
- When you return your home, you may bring bed bugs or pests in your suitcase.
- Your pets can bring bed bugs or any other pest with them.
If your neighbors have the bed bugs infestation, they can drive your home through the cracks in walls.
How To Prevent & Get Rid Of Bed bugs?
- To prevent bed bugs, you have to maintain hygiene at your home and seal the unwanted tiny cracks and holes in your premises.
- The only solution to remove them is heat treatment that can be dangerous if you perform on your own.
So, it is better to leave the job on professional bed bug exterminators in Ontario. At Bed Bugs Company, we specialize in early detection and removal of all bed bugs using the eco-friendly products and proven techniques. Call us today to get effective and affordable bed bugs elimination.
Comments are closed.